Friday 26 September 2014

Who ya gonna call? Ghostbusters 30th anniversary caricature.


Finally, after what seems like an age, time has afforded me the opportunity of finishing this tribute. A monster mash up of one and two, it is a labour of love as I'm an enormous fan of both movies. 

In point of fact (along with Empire magazine's Nick de Semlyen) I think the sequel is marginally funnier than it's progenitor, with a cracking, gag infested script, great support characters (Max von Sydow voiced Vigo and Harris Yulin's Judge Wexler standing out for me) and Bill Murray absolutely inhabiting Venkman's easy, wise-ass charm.

I hope Ghostbusters fans everywhere get a kick out of it. It is available to buy as a print (and other merchandise) on my Deviant Art site:

http://gastongrimsdyke.deviantart.com/art/GB-30-484691075?purchase=print

Excelsior Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment