Wednesday 27 January 2016

It's a crash course for the ravers!


My completed Bowie tribute...created in an attempt to mark his passing in my own small way. I tried to capture as many facets of the man as possible but...how can you know the unknowable, how can you represent a dream, how can you draw an inspiration?

It's been over three weeks now since he passed and I still have not come to terms with it...maybe I never will.

He has left us but, rest assured, he has not left us alone. The sound, the vision...the man will never diminish, he has too much work to do. For every confused and broken soul born into this life...Bowie's teachings await. Whatever the pain...he has lived it, whatever the sadness...he has the poetry and however the alienation bites...he is the balm that soothes and say's "It's a crash course for the ravers, it's a drive-in Saturday"

Excelsior Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment