Thursday 6 March 2014

BatFleck vs Twitter!


Last Summer's "End of Days" reaction to Ben Affleck's "Batman" casting blew my mind. I am a fully paid up member of the comic geek community, and yet the vitriol poured on Mr Affleck made me ashamed to be in the same universe as these bozo's.

Ben Affleck is an intelligent, thoughtful actor who has made a couple of bum movies...so what. He will CRUSH THIS ROLE, after "Superman vs Batman" bow's next Summer all the haters and trolls will dine on humble pie, as they will be forced to acknowledge a near definitive portrayal of Bob Kane, pardon me, Bill Finger's Dark Avenger.

Although I'm a Marvel boy at heart I can see this movie rockin' multiplex's across the globe to great effect. Zack Snyder is a smart cookie who gave Superman his cojones back in "Man of Steel". So say it with me "Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na...BatFleck!!".

Excelsior Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment