Thursday 15 December 2016

Welcome to The People's Republic of WITTERTAINIA!




In the light of the world's current political meltdown we need a country of our own. Somewhere that represents our values, our interests, our inherent love of Jason Isaacs. The great Witterpedia has the answer…the newly formed island province (probably in the Aegean Sea) of WITTERTAINIA!! I was asked to contribute currency designs (see attached) and I thought I would contribute a "Welcome to..." sign, done in a style to honour a certain "Old Trot"…a political leaning I share with the good doctor.
I hope Wittertainers everywhere take this on board and begin the clamour to gain political recognition for our little slice of cinematic heaven!!
Show we're LOVING THE SHOW STEVE, wondering if it's TOBY JONES OR NO-BY JONES & saying HELLO TO JASON ISAACS!!

EXCELSIOR OUT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment